At Crowley & Halloran, we focus on not only helping to resolve problems but work to prevent them from happening as well. Analyzing risk, raising concerns and asking questions help in our efforts to communicate opening and build on our business relationships. From single tax-exempt organizations to larger not-for-profit organizations, our team is here to assist with all your accounting needs.
Auditing financial statements, compliance audits, internal control evaluation, Federal and state informational returns, charities filings and budget preparation are a few of the many services our team provides to our not-for-profit organizations. We strive to aid and protect nonprofit organizations and their leaders and our many years of experience working with them have enabled us to expand upon our knowledge and expertise.
Some of the services most commonly provided to our not-for-profit organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Audit & Attest
- Compliance audits (yellow book and single audit)
- Internal Control Evaluation and Testing
- Federal Information Returns
- State Informational Returns
- Charities Filing
- Complete Bookkeeping Services and financial statement preparation
- Budget preparation
- Preparation for external audit, including compliance for single audit